Panacis Powerpack batteries are fully configurable to provide performance discriminators for demanding applications such as Soldier Systems and Medical equipment. Using patented, core technology, the battery design can be quickly customized for:
- form factor,
- output voltage,
- capacity/ performance,
- temperature range, and
- many other optimizing features.
When weight and size are critical issues, Panacis’ Lithium ion mobile powerpack technology is your perfect choice for high density energy storage that achieves significant weight and space savings.
- UAVs – PanaFlight™ powerpack
- Vehicle silent watch
- Aviation and Marine applications
Field and Off-Grid Power
Panacis offers its modular PanaRay™ powerpack system for field deployments that can be scaled from small bases to trailer-based solar power generation to large remote community energy systems requiring hundreds of kilowatts.
PanaRay™ Low Voltage Energy Storage System
- Plug-and-Play configurable battery
- Expandable from one module to hundreds
- Built-in battery management
- Standard modules in 3.3kWhr “units”
- Remote control and monitoring via the internet
- Reliable, proven Lithium Polymer technology
SkyBuilt Power’s Man Portable SkyCase System
For man portable power in the field, Panacis recommends SkyBuilt’s SkyCase system. With high-performance wind, solar, and battery components, the SkyCase provides extreme mobility for applications
such as satellite and radio communications, surveillance, sensors, remote computing, and battery charging.
- 832 Whr fully ruggedized, sealed energy storage system
- 2 – 12 VDC regulated output ports
- 2 input charging ports
- USB and TCP/IP communication ports
- LCD for full system monitoring
- -10C to +50C operating
- One man lift at 27 lb
Access the SkyCase brochure via SkyBuilt Power’s web site here.